Pages

Monday 25 March 2019

Reflection Post - The Narrative




Something new
Something new I learnt was  Protagonist and Antagonist, a protagonist is a leading character or one of the major characters in a play, film, novel. The antagonist is An antagonist is a character in a story who is against the protagonist usually the villain. 

Something I liked 
Setting It Up for this exercise, we used different settings and wrote 3 short, opening descriptions that show the reader when and where the action is taking place. I like this activity because we got to write about what we wanted to.


Which styles of learning work best for you.
I like working in groups and find easy when work is set between the group, But I work better alone. I find work easy when it is digital.



2 comments:

  1. I like how instead of just saying what you have learnt you explained the meaning of protagonist and antagonist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bradley, The thing I liked about your work, was how you added detail and more information in each of your answers. One thing that I also find similar to you, was the way you would like to work. Another thing I think you should work on is adding pictures to make it stand out more. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.