Pages

Tuesday 26 March 2019

Introduce this Health

Introduce this Health
We are learning about the 4 walls of Hauora




Hauora - Wellbeing

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/yWnmJ-Iv7fonND7161xj7xLb71RdHUWQGGBy_pCb_bxjVZkX30BmnOuomGY8aAdNgmQcBVnxWxyTIr6S82MvgMMvTahaDYQjY-YUzEHfGSlxuTao1y-Gyrd5DABuKElrJEk6GoPy8YU
Hauora is a way of understanding the different dimensions. Each wall influencing and supporting the other.

Spiritual well being -
  • Your values and beliefs
  • The search for meaning and purpose in life
  • Personal Identity
  • Self Awareness
  • Traditions
  • Culture
  • Religion
  • Self-worth
  • Attitude
  • Motivation
  • Goals
  • What you believe in
  • The way you live
 
My self


FROM THE VALUES YOU CHOSE, WRITE ABOUT THE TWO THAT ARE MOST IMPORTANT TO YOU
WHY IS THIS VALUE IMPORTANT TO YOU?
RECALL A MOMENT IN YOUR LIFE WHEN YOU REALLY ‘LIVED’ THIS VALUE.  
IF THIS VALUE IS NOT BEING RESPECTED BY OTHERS, HOW MIGHT YOU FEEL OR REACT?
Bravery
I am always pushing myself to new things.
This year I am running the city to surf  and the mud-run
I know to only focus on myself so wouldn't mind
Respect
I was raised to put others first  
Always holding the door open
Don't care


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.