Pages

Friday 31 May 2019

DTE Term 2 ( unfinished )

In DTE this term we have been playing around with Speros, I now know how to code with blocks. As a class, we learned how to code two games (hot potato and the toss game) using tutorial of the Spero cite before had to go and code our own game. We needed to include the basic type of coding blocks (i.e. Lights, sound, & movement) but we definitely needed to include four of the following: Controls, comparators, variables, operators, and sensor



I've been working on a game that requires a steady hand and forces to win. If the accelerometer goes over 1.5 the player with the ball eliminated for the game. My game still needs much work completed.  When building this game I started with the hot potato game and modified it with the needs it needed for my game.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.