Pages

Tuesday 22 May 2018

Flying house

The house shakes with fear. The ground tears up ripping my house from the ground. I am in fear. I look outside to see that I am not the flying house being held down by power lines. What was happening? Did gravity just disappear no impossible I think to myself?  I turn on the television to my surprise it works I flip on the news. There was a tear in the ozone sucking everything up in three hours all the oxygen would be gone. We had to hope for the best that it would heal fast enough. But what would happen if it did my house and others would go crashing down right? I was not too sure at the time, But I was sure that anyone outside was probably sucked in to out space. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.