Pages

Tuesday 28 August 2018

Keeping cows cool

Keeping cow cool
The last two weeks I and my few of my mates have been working on a solution for keeping cow cool 

Dairy cows feel hot much sooner than we do because digesting grass and making milk crates a lot of heat when it’s above 23c and 80% humidity they can't lose that heat fast enough so they start to eat less and make less to stay a bot cooler. With so many/ cow so little trees it is tricky for farmers to keep all
their cows cool enough so that feed intake and milk production isn't reduced.
    
Here the outcome 

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1QunSJXd90wvU6iYDY1tpOO_SbXipDw2wjrFHQIIkRa4/edit?usp=sharing 
Reflection 

I learned that eating grass in hard 
I like the new learning experience
But next time we could be more ready to present our work 

Q

How many Liters of milk does a cow produce per day?
   





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.